Thursday, August 03, 2006

Hello! I just can't seem to get over how fast the time is flying by! We are almost into our 6th month and summer is winding down. Up until now, life has been pretty normal. We are trying to get all of our outstanding projects done on the house. We have been busy staining the deck, re-roofing the shed, painting various areas of the house and trying to keep up on all the normal maintenance as well. "Ziggy" has really started to move, which has been very fun to experience. Although, Ziggy really doesn't like to be crowded. Anytime my arms, hands or the desk is crowding in on his space, he pushes back.:) I have become more and more aware of what a wonder it is that God creates us in the womb. That verse from Psalm 139 about God "knitting me in my mothers womb" has taken on a deeper meaning for me. My mom is flying in a couple of weeks to help me decorate/paint the nursery so we have been trying to get everything ready for that too. It will be so nice to have it all put together. We have also been collecting various items that will fit well into the tropical beach theme. We even bought a small surfboard/bugie board to go on the wall. I can't wait to put it all together! Hopefully we will be taking more pictures soon of my ever growing belly and Aaron's ever growing smile:) Love to all!

1 comments:

Linda & Larry said...

Emily You are glowing as a mommy to be does. Aaron, You too are glowing. So glad to hear that you guys are doing well. I sure hope we get to see you when you are in next month.
Love and miss you guys
Larry & Linda