Thursday, September 21, 2006

Things are finally starting to come together in the nursery. The crib is up and waiting, the monkey rug is on the floor and now all we need is the baby to complete itJ As many of you know, Aaron’s favorite hockey team is the Colorado Avalanche…our basement is a proud display of their colors and so naturally, he wanted the baby to have some way to also support the team. Just last night, we pulled the car seat out of the box to try out Aaron’s latest purchase. He bought the baby an Avalanche car seat cover!!! I should also note that we have been practicing holding a baby using a teddy bear and last night the teddy bear was also the model for the car seat. As I watched Aaron’s tenderness towards the teddy bear as he placed it in the car seat and buckled it in, I got tears in my eyes. I am so thankful that God has blessed me with such a wonderful man!!

0 comments: