Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Ducks back! and my little bird

We wore Noah out one day, that he actually fell asleep ( and stayed that way) on Aaron's shoulder. He NEVER does that! Aaron said it was a perfect 1st Fathers day present.


DUCK IS BACK!!!!!

(after an extended vacation, Duck finally decided to return:))

This is duck and I getting reacquainted.

See, I closed my eyes and he reappeared, like this...


I love my Duck.


Did I mention that he tastes pretty good too?
MY LITTLE BIRD

He loves to eat. Once he figured it out, and I stopped making it so soupy, he couldn't get enough. One night this week, he had 3 bowlfuls! But I say he is my little bird, because he will grunt and make noises and then hold his mouth open, ready and waiting:)



This is the face he makes when I don't get the spoon to his mouth fast enough:)

Noah fell asleep during dinner this week:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais

Anonymous said...

WOW, I thought he had noticably grown in a week or soooo until he was"sitting"w/Duck!! Noah enjoys being"unique", normally the"intro" of solid food/cereal it is supposed to be soupy,very soupy! He is going to keep us all on our toes!! c u 3 soon, Lord willing love,Lolli