Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Silly, silly boys!

So I just gotta get this down, because I know there will be many days when I won't believe its possible, but last week the boys actually played-together-without-fighting!
It was FANTASTIC!
It didn't occur to me until I had finished making dinner and realized that I hadn't had to seperate/mediate/correct:) that whole time. Who knew...its actually possible they just might get along after all:)
They put each other "in jail":) The took some suspenders we happen to have and connected themselves together.
I heart this little boy!
I love that he's his own independent person and won't change for anyone. I love that his mood affects EVERYTHING in his world. If he's in a bad mood, regardless of what you ask him, the answer is "bad". And when he's in a good mood, the answer to those same questions is "good". I love that he will sit for HOURS on the couch with nothing but a couple of cars. And I love how much he wants to be just like his big brother. -He now has his own "work".
And I heart this one too!
N made a turtle in preschool and made himself a hat! I love seeing a new creativity come out of him through preschool. I love seeing his compassion for everyone around him. I love that he is addicted to Adventures in Odyssey and Legos. I love the hugs and snuggles he freely gives. And I love that when I'm in the shower after they go to bed he comes in to turn down my bed and leave an animal to keep me company (and I'll admit, I have a hard time handing out consequences for getting out of bed when he's handing out love:))

1 comments:

Katy said...

Your boys are pretty stinkin' cute. I love B's shirt... awesome. Hope you are doing great, the blog looks fantastic!