Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Summer fun!

Hi! I bet you all have been wondering why you haven't heard from me in a while...well, I've been a little busy. But I decided it was time you got a glimpse of summer from my point of view.

I love to play outside...I wish Mommy let me out there more often! I have a mower, a wagon, dump truck and tons of rocks to play with! We went in the sprinklers with Bowen and Lai and it was actually fun. I could run underneath and not get wet. Now thats the way to have a sprinkler!!!
This is my go-go. Mommy calls it a moto-something...I'm not really sure, but go-go is easier to say. I love my go-go and can't wait to get one with pedals!


And Mommy helped me set up my tent so I could play with it outside. Isn't it cool? Its a giraffe...what noise do you think a giraffe makes?

Hmmm...I think I should plan my next adventure....where should I go?!?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

the giraffe tent is too cute,it was a great ,unique gift! I went to a Creation conference today so I missed the webcam,maybe Sunday. Love u 3 and 1/3, Lolli