Tuesday, November 09, 2010

The Shedd

The boys took me to the Shedd Aquarium in Chicago for my birthday and we had so much fun (thanks to the free corporate days through A's work!)
I loved being able to get away from everything here and just spend some time having fun together. They boys are both at such fun ages right now, they enjoyed all the fish and despite a lack of nap, stayed relatively content.
The only downfall to these pics is that because they don't allow flash photography, they are a little fuzzy, but I think you'll still get the idea:)
I love the relationship these 2 share. Its definitely a love/hate relationship, but its fun to watch them grow together and share in experiences together.
Sooo...we found a fish God designed just for Breven!!
For those that need the back story: he hits his head weekly and always has a knot on his head. Thankfully, a doctor friend reassured us that its just him learning how to walk and probably not a vision issue...Thank you, Lord!!!
Trying to get 2 wiggly boys to stand still long enough for a flashless picture is REALLY hard!
Our model is showing you the Carribean Reef exhibit.
Aaron's favorite part of the visit...the giant snapping turtle.
Row, row, row your boat...
NEMO! Of course, this was the boys favorite.
Getting ready to watch the dolphin show. I love my inquisitive little boy.
Apparently, Noah has had enough of the paparrazi for one day
Annnnnd, they're out!:) I think we sufficently wore them out.

0 comments: