Thursday, April 28, 2011

Easter

Happy Easter.
I hope you had a great day celebrating the love and sacrifice Christ made for us.
I found a couple of cute bunnies to celebrate with.
And what do you know, they took to Aaron right away too!
Noah's demonstrating a special egg finding dance move
Once B discovered why the eggs made so much noise, he was all about finding the eggs!
I wouldn't want to spend Easter any other way!
And apparently, there's just a little bit of my father rubbing off on Aaron. I found this picture on the camera. Beautiful purple flowers that I know he took just for me, but so like my dad. LOVE you Dad!! (love you too, Babe!)

3 comments:

Katy said...

Danny and I were wondering why the eggs made noise? Sounds like a fun day. Someday we'll have to do a hunt all together! :)

Unknown said...

Was a beautiful day and so glad we got to share it with you and your "bunnies"!

Aaron and Emily said...

Katy-why candy of course!! Jelly Beans, M & M's...
Rita-we're so thankful we have the tradition of celebrating with you guys. We feel so relaxed and comfortable over there!!