Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Boys, boys and more boys!! I'm surrounded!

N-is in full on Lego's. He scours books now to find ideas of things to build. I love that kind of creativity!
I just signed him up for Kindergarten! YIPES! Didn't he just start talking and here we are going into kindergarten. Sigh. I've heard its all down hill from here:)
We signed him up (although we have the opportunity to back out) for the bus. Is he really old enough to ride the bus to school each day. Too bad he won't let me hold his hand on the way to school for the next 15 years. Guess I gotta let go at some point.
B-he has hit such a funny stage. He loves to say "Yeah, Baby!" whenever he gets excited, he's convinced he's 5 just like N, he does not like to be kissed and tells me "Pwease don't do dat" whenever I try.
And he has figured a way around the system when it comes to making his bed in the morning-Make it the night before. That's right. Every night we go in to check on him and find him with his bed completely made, sleeping on top of the covers. And every night we put him back under the covers only to find him back on top of the covers when we go to get him in the morning. He's even started doing it for naptime too.
Why waste precious playtime when you can just make your bed the night before or at the beginning of naptime!
I looked out of the kitchen the other night to find the boys pouring over books together. Love that even though there is a lot of fighting right now, they still love hanging out together.
One of B's latest favorites is to ride around the house on my foot. Who knew I could get a work out, spend time with B and accomplish things around the house all at the same time?!?!

0 comments: