Monday, July 09, 2007

After Lolli and Poppi arrived last week, we all went on a trip. I had to spend a LONG time in my car seat, but when they finally let me out, I got to see Uncle Steve, Aunt Val, Lisa and Peter and also the beach. It was very hot. I asked Mommy to get some good pictures so I could show you our trip...
At the lake.

Lolli made a good pusher for my stroller.


This is my Lolli and Poppi, I think they are the very best. (don't worry, Noni and Papa, I think you're the best too!)

Daddy finally took a picture of Mommy with me too.

Aunt Val, Uncle Steve and Lisa made great tour guides...

I especially liked the lighthouse...it was bright red!!!


Lolli makes me laugh:)

We even got to walk out on some rocks by the water.


These are all the boats we saw. Hopefully someday, I'll get to drive one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Little Noah, for putting up with the long ride in the car seat because it sure was fun to see you and your family! Keep up those good eating and sleeping habits because the bigger you are, the more there is to do here. Maybe next time we can see the tall ships!
Love, Aunt Val

Anonymous said...

It was A GREAT time! We are very thankful that we were able to spend it w/ so many , though we missed out on Erik,U-Mike & A-Marlene, maybe next time will be the Lord's will?! Love u 3, Lolli