Tuesday, July 03, 2007

My boys

We have had a couple of crazy weeks! It seems that we came back from our busy trip only to keep the same pace here! But, we have been enjoying time with friends and watching Noah grow and learn.
He is becoming such a funny little boy! He loves to eat, many times whining for more. And he is keeping very active and moving all over the place. I know he'll be crawling any moment:) As we check on him after he has gone to bed for the night, we notice that he is never in the same place-he's even active in his sleep! Looks like I'll have my hands full soon, but I don't think I'd want it any other way. He is quick to smile and is really starting to play on his own. Its so much fun to watch him play and explore.
This next week coming up should be hectic too. Aaron's parents are coming in to town and we will be going to spend time with other family in the area. We are really looking forward to spending time with them and giving them a greater chance to bond with Noah.
Hopefully I'll have a couple of chances to get some pics up.
His ever present smile
Daddy and Noah enjoy some pre-bedtime bonding time.
Some kids have an air guitar, Noah has a waterbottle guitar:)

I love to watch my two boys playing and spending time together.

0 comments: