Monday, July 23, 2007

Noah is becoming so independent, or atleast trying to be:) He seems to be everywhere at once. He seems to be very curious and loves to discover the world around him. To Noah, everything is a toy.
We spent some time with our small group at the lake yesterday and Aaron and I both got in the car ready for a nap because he wore us out:) But we wouldn't have it any other way. Here are some pics from the week..

Hi! I wanted to show you how I like to have fun.

This is my toy boat/car/plane. I have so much fun playing and pushing the buttons.


Daddy and I play after bath. He knows how to make me laugh.

People are always telling me that I look just like Daddy. What do you think?


And this is this is my new favorite toy. I can finally stand up all on my own!! Yeah, yeah, I know I'm not really all on my own but a guy can pretend, can't he?!?!?


Mommy wanted to show you a picture of my new tooth coming in, but I wasn't going to let her. So she said you would all have to use your imagination since I wasn't going to show it.

Mommy made me rest for a second, so here's to rest...

HAHA! But only for a second! Now on to the fun again!!!


This grass feels funny. Duck, what do you think?
What's that Mommy?

Okay, hows this? Oh, Mommy says its time to go...the water in my pool is finally warm enough! Next time I'll show you my dive.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Noah, I could not see your first tooth however I see where it will be housed. Soon you will be able to chew with the rest of us teeth bearing people. It is so enjoyable eating food prepared by mom and dad through the teeth chewing process. It is painfull now but this too will pass!I don't know how you can improve that adorable smile, but soon your teeth will be a part of that as well. Keep jumping!

Love, Poppi

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, what a cutie pie he is!! I love those eyes!!

Can't wait to meet him!

Colleen and Crew