Wednesday, August 01, 2007

August has come...


Chief No Clothes wanted to make sure everyone knew that it was officially August!!


This is my friend, Josiah. We like to play together.



See, check this out...I can almost crawl...atleast Mommy says I look like I'm about to.


I feel so tall when I'm up here...



Make sure you come in nice and close Mommy, I want to make sure they see me.


It is just amazing to me that the time is flying right by. We are keeping busy every day with either play dates or errands. I finally had a little time to sit down and just finished scrapbooking our honeymoon! 4 YEARS LATER:) Oh, well...I guess better late than never. And for those of you who know me, I like to keep my house clean. It was a little hard, but I have left everything out for scrapbooking and it has made it a lot easier. I put it all away once I finished the last scrapbook and I'm about to pull it back out to start on Noah's scrapbook...below is the picture of my mess...and I know...it really isn't that bad, but it was enough for me:):):)


In the last couple of weekends, we have gone to the lake and a pool party. Of course, we forgot our camera for both events, but luckily, we have friends who were kind enough to take pics for us. Here is some of our fun below. "Hanging out" with Mommy on the boat.


Our Biblestudy small group at the lake.


On our way down to the boat on the lake.


The cool boys...


Mommy and Noah relaxing at the pool party.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chief No clothes...you know that that name will stick, like squatty waddler! Thank you for letting me know that August has come, the year is flying. Tell mommie that she has a way to go to get to be a Nonnie's office look alike!!! Glad to see that you are having fun this summer, you will be crawling soon and then Mommie and Daddy will be running to keep up with you!!!!!!!!!!! Love you all 3
Nonnie

Anonymous said...

YO Chief No Clothes...HOW is all going...you are the cutest little indian I have seen in a very long time...8 months old and almost crawling...another stage of adventure...hang on to your feathers mom and dad :) Love and miss you you three...UM & AM