Sunday, August 12, 2007

A Cowboys tale

Hi! I'm so glad you stopped by so I could tell you my tale...


Its actually a real crowd pleaser, I found it hilarious! (in the end):)

I was out one day just working in the corral with the horses, when all of a sudden....

What's that, the puppy-calf got out? Hmm...whats the best way to handle a loose puppy-calf?


GOT 'EM!!!!!!

Shoot, now wheres my rope?

Hold on ladies and gentlemen...this could get messy.


The only way to handle the situation is to take out my frustration on my hat. It'd be no good to take it out on the pup.


Better keep the rest from escaping too!

Whew! All in a days work..I think I'll drive into town and have me a little fun.

Better grab some candy for the road. Adios, Amigos!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, partners :) Em, you never cease to amaze me...what talent...and you have the perfect specimen to work with...you guys are having way too much fun :) Keepem' comin' partners :) Love and miss you three...UM & AM

Anonymous said...

Give us more, more, more!

Hey, that was really great. Thanks for sharing the fun. Aunt Val

Bennetts said...

I have the same puppy that Noah does! Dustin gave it to me with my wedding present.