Friday, April 18, 2008

Sunshine!!!

The sun has been shining and we have been taking full advantage. There is nothing that compares to sunshine after so many grey days! Noah is loving the outdoors and I am getting glimpses into what our summer will be like. (and I'm excited about it!) He, of course, is moving rock by the ton. I think we have to stop and inspect every rock anywhere near where he is. And whenever an animal comes our way, it must be acknowledged loud enough that everyone around knows where it is. The train is reported as choo-choo everytime we hear it pass (which is surprisingly often now that someone keeps pointing out when it comes by-the things your child can teach you to be aware of!)
We have had a cat hanging around the deck the last couple of days and Noah is often over by the windows talking to it. So I have been hearing a lot of..."ooo, ooo kit-tie!" I love his little voice.

Check out my rock collection!

This one is my favorite. Uh-oh...hold on...its falling!

I love you!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Looks" likes the sunglasses are
staying in place by "choice!! Lord
willing "see" u 3 Thursday the first, Love, Lolli