Monday, May 19, 2008

5 years!!

WOW! 5 years go so fast! Who knew where those years would lead us? God has led us on some pretty amazing adventures, and I couldn't be more thankful!




I hope you don't mind, but I feel I need to take a minute to tell you how God has blessed me. I didn't know how great a husband I was getting on my wedding day. He honored his vows and then some. And I still amazes me that God knew what I would need in my partner and best friend before I needed it.

I love having someone to talk to, who understands and accepts me, makes me want to work harder, encourages me, supports me, challenges me and most importantly, shares my faith in Jesus Christ.

There is no one I would rather raise a child with, laugh with, cry with, show my weaknesses to or love.

Thank you, Lord for granting me the honor of spending 5 years with this man. Help me to cherish every moment and strive to be the wife and mother you created me to be.




And who knew that 5 years to the day, the 5th of 6 brothers would marry! Just one left to go, but don't worry, Flip-Flop! We love you just the way you are...don't rush into anything:):)


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It has been so awesome to be a part of you and Aaron's lives and watch your marriage grow. We look forward to many more years spent with you all.

Love,

Steph, Dustin, & Baby B

Anonymous said...

Amen! Praise the LORD and vice-versa!! Happy Anniversary from
"spaceymom" w/trying to "fit" all
things "in" I remembered it was
your 5th year & even commented to
others of that fact,except to you
two, SORRY to be late!! Call u soon
Love u 3,Lolli
PS:Congrats!!Steph & Dustin-I have
to get instructions from A or E on
how to comment on your site!!

Rita said...

Congrats on five years! I love the wedding pics!

Colborn News said...

Wow, 5 years, huh?! It certainly does go fast, and there are always bumps in the road that we wonder if they will ever go away, but they always make us stronger and grow closer to our spouse!! Glad you had a good time, and Noah does look cute in his tux.