Monday, May 18, 2009

April showers bring May flowers...wait...where are the flowers?

So I'm  a bit confused...I thought April was supposed to have all the rain and the nice, warm sunny days were supposed to begin in May. Umm...where are the nice, warm sunny days?!?! Did summer forget. HELLO!! Are you there Summer? Its me, Emily. I CAN NOT survive without you!! Please, please....could you please grace us with your presence sometime in the next couple of days. And if you could be so kind, I'd like you to stay for an extended holiday with us. I couldn't imagine what will happen if you decide to take your own vacation and make us launch into fall already!
I love this picture...from the shoes that are several feet too big to the umbrella that comes down to his waist! He had a ball with it. Just don't let him near any cars or anything breakable!
I rediscovered a long lost friend. I just have to think of what I need it to say. Where did that "M" go?
Noah with our friend, James. They were having so much fun being pushed around the house in the laundry basket. I can already imagine all the fun Noah and Breven will enjoy as Mommy gets her leg workout!
I just know I can get 'em both in here if I try hard enough...just wait, I'll show you.
The robe is being passed down.  Why they make these for his age is beyond me...they sure don't stay covered! Although, he sure is cute!
I just can't get enough of this smile. And those cheeks are practically begging to be kissed!
He looks so relaxed...wanna join him?
And this is the picture that shows me what is to come...any guesses?
(I'd love to see what kind of captions you would put for this pic...let me know!!)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why do I have to wait 24hrs. to get my Jamba Juice? Love, Lolli