Sunday, May 10, 2009

Faces...

These are the faces of the men I love. And aside from my relationship with God, these faces are the reason I get up every morning. They remind me that there is more to the world than my needs and wants. And they remind me that life is to be lived and enjoyed.
I couldn't imagine my life anymore without them and I have got to say...I'm living the dream. Hopefully I can be the mother they need and can instill in them a passion and desire for a relationship with Christ.
 
Isn't he getting so big?!?! Where does the time go?
These overalls make him look so much more grown up!
Getting ready to play a game of memory...Noah's favorite game to play.
My snugglebug in action again. Blink and you might miss him:)
He's becoming more and more awake and aware. I love seeing the little blue eyes watching me.
Just check out those cheeks! That alone makes them look like brothers!
Hopefully these 2 will remain this close:)
I love the blank expression on Breven's face.
My mothers day has been great...church, Breven's dedication at church, Chipotle, relaxing with my boys, and time with friends...what could be better?!?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day! I can't believe that my little girl is celebrating her own Mother's Day!! Your 2 little faces sure do make our day everytime we see them(the 2 big ones do to,but not in such an "aw....cute" way) I can imagine that getting to live with them is even more amazing...and a little bit "interesting" at times. Love every one of those "interesting" days, they grow up fast.
Love you, Noni

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the"reminder"! I missed so much on the blog & as if I needed more"incentive",I can"t wait till your Aniversary/our Arrival day!!Love u 4,Lolli

Anonymous said...

P.S. It's like u read my mind or is it the other way around..CHEEKS & then u have specific pic's & caption/comments!!! Love Mom L.

Anonymous said...

Emily, you are doing a wonderful job as a wife, mother and servant of the Lord...your writings sound joyful and I am proud of the person you have been and continue to become. You are truly a blessings to this family.

UM and I miss you all...Love, AM & UM