Saturday, September 26, 2009

Guitars, little guys and books

Noah's fascination with guitars has not dwindled. In fact, its only getting stronger. He loves to get out his guitar and microphone and serenade us, but in the instances where its just too far to go to get them, the hairbrush will do:)
Both taking care of their baby's.
Casper's been enjoying some nice warm weather. (he has no idea what kind of weather is to come...oh to only know warm weather!!)
Don't those cheeks just beckon to be kissed? And surprisingly, the eyes are still bright blue-just like Poppi!!
Reading books to Miss Lori. It amazes me that after only a couple of readings, he can read most of the story right back!
Mama wanted to show you how we entertain ourselves while she's getting ready in the morning...
We often start reading books. (Noah told me its better to read well dressed-thats why he's wearing a necklace)
But then...that gets a little boring so we always look for ways to spice things up. Have I told you how yummy books can be?!?!
Hey Noah, you think you can help me out and take me to the cars...I'm ready to be done with the books.
So, he didn't quite take me to the cars, but atleast I can see Mama now!:)

0 comments: