Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Uncle Flip Flops visit, part 2

We're been having SOO much fun with Uncle Flip Flop around here,
and we've decided that you should just stay forever, Uncle Flip Flop!!!!
He is so good at reading books, especially the Tiger story!:)
And we share a love of Body Bugs...
And he's so fun to wrestle with.
Well, okay. I really wouldn't know that. Noah's the one to wrestle with him, but that's what he says. Ooh...look, shiny!
I can tell you that he's fun to snuggle with!!
Hey! Check out Noah's tower. Look how tall it is?!?!
Oh, wait. Hold on. Its my turn to throw the football. Now, who should I throw it to?
Here are a couple of Mama's photos. She's constantly clicking the camera!!
Noah was telling me all about these s'mores they had...can't wait to try those!
Just hanging out with my boys. Can you guess what I'm doing, Uncle Flip Flop?!? Getting a little love from my big brother.
'Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these."' Matthew 19:14
I've finally figured out how to move around. Mama put Noah and I next to each other and I scooted all the way around to end up like this. Aren't you proud of me?
But I'm really sad now because my Uncle Flip Flop is gone. I want him to come back!!!
"Don't worwy, Bweven. Uncle Fwip Fwop will come back and see us...
I pwomise."
BTW-I keep kicking myself. We went and visited the fire station and went putt-putting and I forgot to bring the camera both times!!! Oh, well. Guess we'll just have to go again.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm all caught up with the "looking"at the blog but NOT the commenting on each. Uncle Lance is not as sore as he was Sunday nite,Aug 30th,and the following 5 dys.but he now needs to consider the walker "his BEST friend" since I was thinking just 4wks. before, start using it all the time cause he seemed to be wobbley-frequently! So SUPER!WOW!MAN,GROWING TOO FAST! LOVE THE "BROTHERLY" MOMMENTS Thanks,Love & miss you 4,Lolli