Sunday, May 02, 2010

The trouble with learning new things...

I LOVE teaching my boys new things and watching the light bulb come on, but sometimes teaching them new things can also cause trouble too:)
Breven has always been my eater. We've decided that while Noah eats to live, Breven lives to eat.
And with that passion, also comes a frustration that we won't let him eat 24/7. Every night while I'm making dinner, he's at my feet, whining and crying until I take pity on him (or is it me I take pity on?) and give him a small snack in his highchair.
The other day I thought it would be a good idea to teach him that when its time for dinner, he can get his bib off his chair and bring it to me.
Only, now he's bringing it to me every time he wants to eat, or right as I'm beginning to cook and we have half an hour left until dinner is ready.
Guess we'd better start working on patience now, right?:)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can just picture it...Breven drags his bib after you down the hall...as least he does sit pretty well in his chair as he waits. You would guess that he would learn something connected to food very quickly!

Love you, and the patience will come...I am not sure how fast for Breven though...
Nonni