Wednesday, July 14, 2010

New cousins, visiting favorite places and pink beads

We have been having so much fun, meeting new little people, hanging out with friends and family and just getting to glance at the mountains anytime we wish:)
I have tried to make this more of a relaxing vacation for the boys, so we are purposely not doing as much as we have in the past. And while I feel a bit selfish, I know the boys have been much more cooperative for it and in turn...Mama is happy:)
Auntie Mel and B hit it off.

Isn't she precious!! My new niece, Lily. I'm so glad you're here little one and although you seem to be making sure your parents appreciate sleep, promise me you'll go easy on them-they're still learning.

Man, Noah! I just wish you'd show a little happiness about seeing all your family! So many toys...so little time!

Isn't this house cool? My dad built it for us when we were growing up and its always a hit with the kids.

Rocking the pink beads!

I love being able to hang out with all of my brothers and their wives. Its probably top on my list of what I miss about Colorado. We love you, Uncle Mikey and Auntie Meghan!

And where was Noah when all these pictures were taken? That's right...inside the house. I couldn't seem to get a single shot of him. He's really into turning away from the camera when I come around. Silly boy. Oh, wait! Here's one. Looks like I was able to surprise him!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so glad that Mama's happy, cause Mama's Mama is very happy that you are all here!!! and won't be happy when you have to leave...so I guess that you will be taking over the basement for good just to keep a Mama happy!!!

Love you, even if you do decide to go back to Indiana!!!
Nonni