Saturday, August 07, 2010

Family

We were able to have several different opportunities to see Uncle Robb, Auntie Melissa and Lily. And our times with them are always filled with fun things....
like sitting enjoying the pool while watching all the airplanes land at the nearby airport
Yes, Breven? Do you have something you want to share?
My favorite was the snuggle time I got with my niece!
Noah's become pretty good at babyholding. He loved singing to Lilly, although I'm not so sure Lilly understood why the song was all about fire trucks.
We even visited a car show where all the boys could drool over all the cool cars.
Uncle Robb is such a great uncle. He and Noah were talking about tattoos the first Sunday we were there and Uncle Robb told N that they even made fire truck tattoos. N didn't believe him so Uncle Robb told him that the next time we saw him, he would have some for N.
And sure enough, the next Saturday we went up to visit and he had the tattoos! Uncle Robb found some amazing tattoos perfect for N and he loved them.
Here he's helping Mama put on a tattoo too.
Uncle Robb and Breven also got in on the tattoo action.
I think he enjoyed getting right up in Lily's face thinking that if he got enough face time with her, she wouldn't forget about him.:)
Watching a movie together
Isn't she a doll?!?!
I spotted this gnome out in my parents garden. Think I can take him home?
Yeah, you can tell she loves me:)
Meeting Uncle Aaron
This is why I love my brother and sister so much-they make my boys feel important!
While they were there that last weekend, Uncle Robb introduced Noah to buried treasure. Robb would hide a penny and Noah would dig it up. Or more accurately, he'd have slave Robb dig it out for him. Noah loved the game and accumulated quite a few pennies.
I love this picture because I saw my Dad do this alot while we were there.
Yep. Still digging.
Robb also had an impromtu photo shoot with the boys and came away with a couple really good shots. Check 'em out:
Blondie
I don't even want to know what's going through that little mind.
Everything looks so much more cool from up there.
Noah...be honest. How do you feel about having a new cousin?

0 comments: