Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Our family trip part 2

So the whole reason we went to KS for the weekend is for my cousins wedding. And man do they know how to have a wedding. My mom made the cake...and judging from the size of the cake, can you just imagine how many people were invited?!? (or how long it took my mom to decorate!)
My dad with his 4 sisters and his mom.
I love watching how my aunts always manage to dress similarly for every wedding without even trying!
And after the wedding, we took a few minutes to get some pics of the family...
I'm so in love with these three!
Drat the big fuzzy circle! Our only good family photo
(you don't even want to see the one with Noah's tongue sticking out!)
We enjoyed a great day of driving with Nonni and Papa following behind us. And another great night at the hotel, including lots of great swim time in the great big "bathtub":)
I think B knows just how to make himself at home (away from home:)).
Noah got to be a big boy and stay the night in Nonni and Papa's room. It was a little strange having just B with us, but we enjoyed some quality time with him. And he enjoyed some quality time with the window watching all the cool cars and trucks drive by.
And I have no doubt that Papa was soaking up all the little boy attention

0 comments: