Friday, May 27, 2011

Trip to the farm

One of my aunts and uncles in Kansas own a large farm with lots of farm equipment. When we were on the farm a few years ago, Noah was in seventh heaven. And we knew he'd fall in love all over again.
(Have I mentioned how much N and B love tractors and construction equipment?!?! We were planning a Daddy/Noah date night and when asked what he wanted to do, he requested that they go watch the construction equipment. At least he's a cheap date!)
His only bummer was that the Combine wasn't there.
He asked lots of great questions and I would love to have seen all the tracks he made if this would have been on Family Circus. (you know, all those tracks that follow Billy around)
Just look how tall I am, Mama! I can fit under here with Daddy!
But its even better how high I can be up here. Anyone seen the keys for this thing?
One day I'm going get me one of these.
Look, the truck is even my favorite color!
Think there's room to park this in the garage too, Mama?
Back in 2009 when we went to Kansas the first time, we took this picture and knew this year we needed to recreate it...
Think he's grown just a wee bit.
What's that you ask? Where was B during all of this fun field trip to the farm?
Yeah, he was sacked out in the car.

0 comments: