Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Visit from Nonni and Papa

(This post is pathetically late, but I'd still like to post it anyways...)
After Nonni and Papa followed us back to Indiana, we had such a relaxing great time with them. This was the first time they were here and we didn't have a huge agenda, and I think we all enjoyed it.
The usual Papa/boys snuggle time on the couch...
My Mama and Me
Breven LOVES to swing this way. He won't hold on to the chains, but he'll cling to us for dear life.
Aren't they adorable?!:)
Look, Mama. No hands!
Breven wouldn't go down the slide unless Papa or I were right there to go with him.
And what better way to end the trip to the park but with a tromp through the woods
Something tells me he sees me doing a little too much of this-cleaning. He insisted on cleaning this part of the playground.
I take back what I said earlier. We did have a big agenda...playing with Legos. I think Papa and I spent a whole day building Legos:)
And Papas are so much better to help. We asked him to look at something for us and as soon as he started in on figuring it out, the boys were right there to help:)

0 comments: