Thursday, January 05, 2012

Christmas wonder

We had so much fun celebrating Christmas with my family. (or atleast part of the family) Its been way to many years which made this Christmas extra special.
We had fun opening up stockings Christmas Eve
the boys looks so big in this picture!
Uncle Robb had fun opening presents with L:)
And I have no idea what we're doing, but it sure looks like Mel is the entertainer of the evening:)
Even though we live long distance from both sets of grandparents, I love the relationships they have.
And I also love that after several recent really tough days of parenting, I can look back and remember that my children do sit still, obey and can be respectful:)
Nonni and Papa were excited at the opportunity to get a full family photo since the last family photo dates back to when my littlest brother was still in elementary school!
B was really excited to get "a Hitting stick"!
All the kids were so helpful in delivering the used wrapping paper to Papa
And I love that just about everytime we get together with Miss Lori, I can count on the fact that there will be lots of books read!
The best part of Christmas was my brother, his wife and their little girl coming out to see us. It meant a lot to me that they would drive forever in a car just to be here 2 1/2 days-really short, but so great!
Wish this could be a complete Family Christmas photo, but I'll take what I can get! We missed you, M & M and D & K!!!
God gave me a great gift in my friend Lori. Glad she could come and celebrate with us!
And of course, I'm so thankful that my parents could take the time to come up to see us. Our time with you was way to short (proof being the 2 sobbing boys after you left!) but we're looking forward to the next time we'll get to see you!
What a great Christmas!

0 comments: