Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Family's come to town!

Hi! This is Bweven OWDEN Keykanano Wangess and I told Mommy to let me tell you all about Christmas. It was so much fun. Nonni and Papa, Uncle Danny and Auntie Mel (oops, Mama says it was Uncle Wobb) came to visit us and baby Wilwy. Here are some pictures.
Papa was really good at reading us a story. Mama wet us unwrap a book every night before Christmas. I wiked unwrapping the books.
This is Uncle Wobb and Auntie Mel and baby Wilwy. They even wet me see the pictures they would take!
Noah wanted to scare Uncle Wobb but he didn't do a very good job. Uncle Wobb got him.
Nonni even danced with us at our dance pawty. She's such a good Nonni
Uncle Wobb and Papa were so silly and wanted to do the dance pawty with us.
We spent a wot of our time here, at the table. There was so much good food to eat and I wiked sitting next to Noah.
Dis is Wilwy. She has new gwasses and they're pink. Hi, Wilwy!!
(I heard Mama say something about how grown up the gwasses make her wook, but I don't get it. They're just gwasses.)
After we opened up our presents, Papa and Noah got to work on one of Noah's new presents. Bet you can't guess what it is!
A tent for Noah's top bunk! Pretty neat, huh?
They even wet me and Wilwy up to play in the tent after it was finished. What a cool tent!
Wilwy wiked her new strower to push the babies around in.
But I wilwy wilked sitting in it! Hey Wilwy...can you push me around?
Nonni wilked being in the kitchen. She and Mama cooked awot.
And we had to show Uncle Wobb about all the cool new movies.
Hey, wook Mama. Its me and Uncle Wobb and Papa and Noah! Hi, Noah!
I wilwy didn't want to say goodbye but it helped to give baby Wilwy a hug.
I miss you baby Wilwy!
Nonni made Noah waugh by having such a hard time wetting go of him when she said goodbye.
But don't worry. I told baby Wilwy that we'd see her again soon and I made sure she wasn't crying when she weft.
Thank you Nonni and Papa and Uncle Wobb and Auntie Mel and Baby Wilwy for coming to see us.

0 comments: