Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Trip to go see Grandma GG

This is me, B, Mama and Grandma GG. Mama says she's 88 years old. Can you believe it? Even though she had a hard time seeing, she played with us and even went with us to Jamba Juice!
We loved having the sun around and see huge, gigantic cactuses! Grandma GG says they're a lot older than me.
And there were all these cool trees for climbing. Too bad we didn't have more time to explore them all.
Mama really wanted to go to this burger restaurant that was really busy. It was pretty tasty and they had these cool hats, although I don't really understand the name...In and Out? What kind of name is that. Why not just name it the cool burger place?
Grandma GG gave us lots of hugs and love. Yeah, she's pretty cool.
This is where we had breakfast every morning. The pancakes were really big and delicious!
Here's Mama and Grandma GG.
She even got down on the floor and played ball with us!
B really surprised Mama and Daddy by wanting to be with Grandma GG all the time.
Mama says this pic makes her laugh...that we look really ready for a nap.
I don't see it.
Grandma GG wanted to ride in the back with us. I liked having her back there.
Mama and Daddy found this really cool park that had a train you could ride and a carousel.
And I got to put Daddy in Jail. Maybe next time he won't drive so fast.
Look at me!!!
Mama and Daddy also took us to this town. It was really old and full of people, but we got to ride on another train around the town and even got robbed! Mama says they were just pretending, but they really shot each other!
Look out, there are some new sheriffs in town!
The train was fun, but really loud when he blew the whistle.
I didn't know they took this picture, but Mama says that I was so tired I didn't wait to climb into bed before going to sleep. I didn't care.
My family and Grandma GG
Grandma even wanted to play follow the leader. She's really good at it!
And to top it all off...the pilot let us come and take over flying the plane! Well, okay, so we just sat in his seat, but one of these days they're gonna listen to me and let me fly it!

0 comments: