Monday, December 18, 2006














Aunt Marlene, Uncle Mike, Aaron and Noah












It looks like Noah is trying to avoid being seen with the ladies:)



















His Cute reindeer outfit:)












The perfect stocking stuffer. Looks like hes wondering what we're doing to him













Our friends and neighbors, Callie, Lillie and Noah.



















This week alone has been quite a roller coaster. With Aaron back at work and me and Noah at home by ourselves, we are trying to get used to each other and the new schedule. But nothing could be more rewarding!

Its hard to believe that Noah is already 2 weeks old! How the days are flying. I find myself with lots to do and never enough time. I am slowly beginning to feel like my old self, but I still tire really easily. So I am learning to take it slow.
Aaron's aunt and uncle were down from Chicago for part of the weekend and it was fun for Noah to meet some more of his family. We had a great time with them and they were such a huge help! Aunt Marlene even vacuumed my house for me!
Sunday was Noahs first Sunday at church and did a great job! He, of course, slept through the whole thing, but he had many visitors who have been waiting to meet him.

I made my first attempt at getting out of the house on Friday and was amazed at how much it wore me out!!! It was a good attempt, but I know it will be a little while longer before I can emerge from my hideout alone:):) But it was good to know that at least I can do it if and when I need to.
Aaron's mom comes in tomorrow and I must confess that I am looking forward to the extra pair of hands around the house and for her chance to bond with Noah. Now that Noah is here, it is hard to be so far away from our families, but we are thankful for all the chances God is providing for us to have people come out here or go out there ourselves.

0 comments: