Friday, December 01, 2006

The waiting game…Today was officially my last day of work! It was really bittersweet since I had finally found a great group of people to work with, but its nice to know I’ll be able to come back every now and then. Things at home have slowed down as we have finally finished all of the projects we had on the to-do list before baby arrives. So now, we are enjoying some quiet evenings and just relaxing together. And of course, taking long walks, hoping that helps speed the process along:) Hopefully within the next couple of days (okay, wishful thinking) we’ll have some exciting news to post. I don’t think it has still fully hit me what is really happening. I mean, I know there is a baby in there, but to know that Aaron and I will be fully responsible and this won’t be just another weekend of babysitting for someone else child. THERE’S NO GOING BACK!!!!!!!:)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!
He is beautiful! I can't wait to meet Noah and see both mommy & daddy with him!!

No one actually won the baby pool...Trish came close with the date of December 3rd @12:00pm.
Chris had December 5 @ 2pm. Who wins??!! Dena came the closest with the weight of 8 lbs, 2 oz....(guess we all were off on that one!) and Trish, Vickie and Erin V. all had the length of Mr. Noah as 21".

Best wishes to you all!
Jacki