Wednesday, April 25, 2007

My first ride

MY FIRST RIDE

Hi! I wanted to show you my new car. Isn't it a sweet ride?

Hey, I know its used but a kids got to start somewhere, right?

This is me in my low riding position, what do you think? Don't I look cool?


Hmm...what else can I tell you about my car?!?!

OH, I know! This is what I want to do once Mommy lets me go fast.

Think I can catch any ladies in this?

Here's what people will see when I fly by 'em.


And hopefully I won't ever get pulled over. But just in case, I've been practicing my "I'm really sorry, Officer" face. Think it will work?

WAIT! Don't go... There's still more to show you.


Umm...I forgot. Guess I'll have to show you next time.

BYE!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You do know that he will be ready for his drivers license before you know it! Please don't let Noah drive the circle upstairs too fast...I think that your house is perfect for a race track.....
Nonnie

Anonymous said...

One day I want to take Noah for 'Show and Tell'...the next day he can take me for 'Show and Tell'...time goes by so fast...he looks just soooooooooo cute in his used little car...varoom, varoom, varoom...let's get this partie started :)...love you three...UM & AM

Anonymous said...

He is getting cuter by the day. Give him a great big hug from us!!

Gladys, Jerod, Alyssa & Ciana

shell said...

way cute!

Anonymous said...

This is the way to start my busy day, THANK YOU! May I "hitch" a ride? Love u 3, Lolli