Tuesday, April 10, 2007

TV, poses and helper

This picture cracks me up! I'm not quite sure what kind of face that is:) But I love that it looks like he's trying to cross his arms-they're just not long enough yet:)
After a weekend of cranky Noah (hey, everyone has their off days, right?), he has been great this week. He is finally napping like he should be and sleeping at night. Needless to say, after getting 8 hours of sleep at night, its hard to go back:) But thankfully if Noah gets better sleep, Mommy and Daddy get better sleep!
In several of these pictures, it appears that I have posed him, but I promise that these pictures are all Noah. I point the camera and he just does his thing:) We had professional pictures taken a couple weeks ago, so maybe he is reliving those pictures.

We are trying to keep Noah away from the TV, but there are times that he cranes his neck just so that he can see it. Aaron was watching golf this weekend and of course, Noah had to be included:) I put him on his tummy and instantly his head went to the TV.
A side note for Poppi& Langness boys-he may be more cut out for golf than we ever imagined:)


He was helping me cook dinner the other night.



"I love you thiiiiis much!"


On the days when the sun isn't around, his smile becomes my sunshine:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

After a day of dealing with upset homeowners, and over zealous plumbing inspectors I sure could relate with Noah and his arms crossed. I laughed as I looked at his picture and how he put things in the correct perspective for me.
Thanks for the evenings entertainment. Love,
Poppi

Anonymous said...

What a great set of pics...Noah can bring a smile to my face and make all well with the world...we got about 3" of snow today...hope it's all gone by next week...we love you lots...UM & AM