Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Time is flying right by...the weather is slowing getting warmer and Noah and I are trying to take advantage of it during the day and take lots of walks. He is really starting to explore his world. He is making lots of noises and starting to really laugh. I find my self trying to find new ways to hear him laugh:) (Basically, I get to play all day:))

Noah is discovering another way to stand and play:)
Look, Ma...I can sit all by myself




He loves to lay on his monkey rug in his room.Its the one place I can put him no matter his mood and he'll play happily by himself.


He already looks comfy as he tries out his new seat.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greetings from the great state of IL...we can't wait to see wee little one in two days...today was gloomy and doomie but the week-end looks great...love you three...UM & AM