Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Labor Day ~ The boys and Noah

Of course, Noah got along famously with the boys...who couldn't like having 5 other guys to hang out with! Here are the pics from the boys...

My best bud, Uncle Phil
Uncle Phil got really good at making Noah laugh:)

Some quality bonding with Uncle Micah

He also spent a lot of time on their shoulders. He even fell asleep on Dustins shoulders for a moment:)

Uncle Phil helped me see the Notre Dame players as they walked by

Dustin made sure I had a first class ride on the way back to the car...


Even Daddy made sure I'd stand out...ahh..what fun to be part of the guys!

Who needs to crawl when you have someones shoulders!?!?!

Don't they look tough? (I'll let you in on a little secret...they're all a bunch of softies, especially with Noah-but don't tell 'em I told you!)

0 comments: