Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas

We had a great relaxing Christmas. (Although I must admit that for a few minutes when I first woke up, I was stressing trying to figure out how the schedule of the day would work with Noah's schedule...silly I know, but I wanted it to be a good day.) Thankfully, I have a wonderful husband who reminded me what was most important and helped me get the schedule together.:)
Below are some pictures of our wonderful day...

Look, Noah! Its a boat!

Oh, look Mommy! Look at all the animals!


He was such a ham this weekend. Several times throughout Lolli & Poppi's stay, he would burst out in laughter and just keep laughing.


Mommy is my best friend.


This is so much fun...got anything else I can help open?


The food was great, the company even better. The only thing missing was you Auntie Marlene and Uncle Mike!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys are the BESTEST family :) UM and I love you all so much...we are still on the mend...it's not fun being over 60 :O We've had alot of snow this year...we'll make plans after Jeremy's wedding in Feb :) Hauoli Makahiki Hou Langness'...Aloha from Wonder Lake...UM & AM