Sunday, December 09, 2007

My little 1 year old...

So often these days, as Noah and I are out and about, I am told that I must have a little boy who enjoys his squash and carrots. I suppose he has a unique coloring, but he definitely is avoiding all fruits and veggies at this point, so his color can't be attibuted to vegetables. Atleast ones he has to eat himself and since he has a very well rounded diet, no one veggie is eaten more than the next. He is just very, very tan:) Lucky boy!!! This picture above really highlights his tan...it almost looks like a black and white picture except for Noah's face:)


I love my daddy because he always makes time for me. Even when he's tired after working a lot, he comes home and wants to play.


I have put a Noah-friendly nativity scene at his level for him to play with. I often find him here playing with the people, especially baby Jesus. Maybe he knows Jesus is really special. Although I'm not really sure what Jesus would think of Noah carrying him in his mouth, which he does as he crawls around the house.
We were walking around the other day looking at Mommy's many nativities and I began explaining about the people and the story behind them. As I narrarated, we also looked at the animals included in most of the nativities. I would make the noise for that animal and pretty soon, he began to mimick me. So, now when we talk about it, he can make the noise for the cow and the donkey:)


This is often how I find Noah after his nap. Socks strewn about, netting pulled into the crib, blankets everywhere...Apparently, he has a little too much time to find mischief:)

We had our first real snow! Okay, so I'm a day late in getting the real 'snow' picture, but I thought this would still count. Notice the blue Colorado sky! Makes me miss the mountains with that bright blue sky behind them.

Noah is reading Daddy his favorite book.

Noah is showing us that it doesn't take a lot to entertain him:) Even a simple popcan box will do...he pushes it around the floor making his car noise.

Noah is so much fun....I love his little laugh. He is always finding new ways to entertain himself:)

Noah loves his Daddy, in fact, that was his first word...da da. It doesn't matter that he uses it for everything right now, he definitely knows to use it whenever Daddy is around.


We gave him these cars for his birthday and he loves them. He has been 'driving' them everywhere and I guess we must make the car noise enough, because he knew right away that when you drive the cars around, you have to make the noise too.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my word!!! He's so adorable! I just want to kiss those cheeks!! I wish you guys were closer :( Hope to see you soon~

Anonymous said...

Oh w/this batch of pics I'm getting
excited for my departure in 9 or 10
days!!I think his"tan"shown well in
the"Noah helps Mommy brush her teeth"he soooo enjoys toothbrushes.
Love u 3,Lolli