Tuesday, January 08, 2008

My trip to Colorado by: Noah


Hi! I wanted to tell you about my trip to Colorado. I had so much fun, but I've never been so tired! I asked Mommy to put some pictures up so I could show you my fun...


This is my cousin, Gladys. She's so nice:) We had lunch with her and Alyssa one day. It was really yummy.


I had so much fun racing Alyssa on the stairs.

I enjoyed snuggling with my Noni. She helped put me to sleep when I wasn't feeling very good.


This is my Uncle Flip-Flop. I love to hang out with him!


"Make sure you get one of us, I want to show everyone my Poppi and Uncle Flip-Flop!"

This is my Great-Grandma Langness. She had all kinds of fun things to play with at her house:)


Auntie Chicku makes awesome red-chicken. (Oh, wait...Mommy said it was Curry Chicken)

Daddy even made time to play with me.

I love snuggling with Papa.


And I really LOVE my blanket.


Mommy took really good care of me when I really wasn't feeling good.

So, do I look like my mommy?

I loved playing with some of Uncle Micah's golf balls.

This is my Uncle Mikey & Auntie Meghan...they took a lot of silly pictures of themselves with Mommy & Daddy's camera.


Uncle Mikey was so much fun to hang out with

Wrestling with Uncle Danny





What a great picture of my Noni & Papa!

Okay, I'm tired now...I think I'll go take a nap.

2 comments:

Rita said...

Noah (& Emily) Looks like you guys had a great trip and spent some wonderful quality time with the family! Hope it's going ok getting back to the schedule!

Anonymous said...

Hi Noah-
I'm so glad I had a chance to spend some time with you and your mom and dad! I love you all so much and miss you already.

Gladys