Sunday, January 13, 2008

Noah's little quirks

We are beginning to see the REAL Noah coming through more and more. We had a battle of wills this week and we know its just the beginning. (Please give us strength, Lord!) And he clearly shows us when he does or does not want something. Below are some pics from our previous week. He is starting to walk more and more. And of course, blanket must come with!


Hello!?!?! Phones are his very favorite and he has a VERY hard time when you won't give him your REAL phone.:)

I love this smile!


Helping me fold laundry. He is becoming more and more clingy. I enjoy it sometimes, but when I'm trying to get things done, it makes things that much harder. So I am becoming creative in ways to incorporate him into what I'm doing.


Bowen is a great play buddy!

0 comments: