Tuesday, January 08, 2008

New Years Eve Party and Danny & Katy's Wedding

Danny and Katy had a pre-wedding party/reception for their friends and family. It turned out to be a very silly, wonderful time. I'd say it was the best night of bonding our immediate family has ever had. And I'm not a huge fan of dancing (I really can't dance!!), but it was so much fun to be out there and be silly.

My older brother Robb and his fiance, Melissa.


All of us kids, our significan others and our cousins, Angie and Hillary.

It was so nice to hang out with you Ang!!


What an amazing group of women!!


Even Mom and Dad stayed to ring in the New Year.


An overview of our party. It used to be a restaurant that now caters to partys only, so it was fun to have this whole place to ourselves.


Playing with the hats from the New Years poppers.

Hillary was a great dancer...I should take some lessons:)


Aaron and I enjoyed a night of getting dressed up and being a grownup without having to worry about pacifiers, blankets, diapers or babyfood:)


We found lots of self-portraits on the camera that night...here's one of the better ones:)

Danny & Katy's wedding!
What a gorgeous setting to get married in! It was a fun wedding that seemed to suit Danny and Katy perfectly. I was just bummed I didn't get more pictures in, but I suppose that's what happens when you're chasing after a little boy:)



1 comments:

Christine said...

Emily-It looks like you had a ton of fun! Can't wait to hear more about it on Friday!