Friday, November 21, 2008

Helper

This has been quite a snowy week! It has snowed on and off the whole week and mixed in the middle of all that snow, we have been fighting colds. Noah has definitely been a trouper and shown me how big he is by coming up and telling me to "blow nose, Mama". I feel like I've been chasing that nose all week! But he has been sleeping well the whole time (thank goodness!) so I have been able to get plenty of rest and think I was able to avoid most of a cold. I don't think Aaron was so lucky, but hopefully he'll be back to normal in no time.
This was going to be a quick, short post but there were too many good pics to share. I know, I know...I probably post way to many, and I know my family gives me a hard time but can I help it if I want to show you all the facets of the goofy, quirky little boy my life is centered around.
Being silly with Daddy...for some reason, Daddy likes to pretend we're sleeping-alot!
Apparently, Noah has decided socks would serve a better purpose than for keeping toes warm:) (This is how I went in to find him after his nap today)
This isn't a completely accurate picture, but its atleast a snapshot into Noah's new obsession with books. Normally, there are tons more surrounding him:)
All bundled up for our first trek into the snow.
And of course, he wouldn't settle for anything less than the shovel...looks like I can finally take a break from all that shoveling!
And now, Noah wants to show you how he now climbs the stairs...
"First you have to turn off the light...thats very important"
"Then you reach up behind you and pull yourself up with the railing."
"Ta Da!!-You should try it, Mommy says you'd definitely get some good excise!"

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll never comment about "too many pic's"!! Also, Miss Emily, you should NOT be shoveling any snow!!sweeping maybe,but NO shoveling. The cruise was nice-more windy than I had "a clue" that it would be & a cool day at Ensenada but still nice over all. talk to u later,love u 3 + ,Lolli