Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

We have been enjoying a very quiet, calm Thanksgiving. We were supposed to go with our friends PJ & Lai to their extended family Thanksgiving, but I have 2 sick boys on my hands:) Needless to say, both are on antibiotics and its nice that today is the first day all week that we are all feeling semi-normal.
I have been working with Noah all week on saying "Happy Thanksgiving" but the closest we have gotten is "Happy giving too!":) Its amazing for me to think that by next Thanksgiving, he'll have no trouble at all. When I think back to how different he is this year compared to last year, man...the change is amazing!!!
I have to admit...I'm one of those people that is used to a big gathering and have felt in the past that there is something missing when it has been just a few of us...but this year...I'm really enjoying our special unplanned holiday together! (and I got the great leftovers too!)
I hope you have found so much to be thankful for this year and that God reminds you of his everlasting love!!
(P.S. Bear with me, we are without our big computer right now, so pictures are going to have to wait:))

0 comments: