Saturday, November 01, 2008

RIBBIT!!!!

Hi there! I told Mommy I wanted to show you all what animal I got to be yesterday...can you guess? I like to be silly with Daddy! Here we are all ready to go trick-or-treating.
Its pretty crazy...you walk up to strange houses and strange people (even though Mommy tells me not to every other time) and they give you candy!! What could be better than tons of candy!?!?!
But don't worry, I'll share some with Mommy and Daddy.
After we went around to all the houses, we went and had dinner with Pat and Lori. They're our neighbors and really good friends. We even got to have pizza!!!
(Mommy side notes: Noah did so well...he would even say trick-or-treat at every house we went to but often he was so quiet, they didn't hear him! Several times, we would stop and talk and while the adults were busy, Noah would be in the background filling up his little pumpkin!! He actually walked the whole circle around our neighborhood and had a lot of fun. The weather made it a perfect evening of family fun!)
And of course, I wanted to show you what Mommy and I did today...I can't wait to jump in the big pile we make!!!
(Mommy side note: WHEW! Let me tell you how much more tiring it is to rake leaves when you're pregnant! I'll have no trouble sleeping tonight...thank goodness for my little helper!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You all"looked"like u enjoyed all facets of Oct 31st.,and the weather was exception here also!! Well"the move"is going just alittle better than I thought it might,though we have to postpone the main bath's remodel'til after the cruise. All areas of our life schedule are still pretty busy & full. Love u 3 & 3mos.to be! Lolli

Christine said...

So cute, Emily! Noah is adorable in his costume. Sorry I missed you this morning. I hope the time was sweet and I'll be sure not to oversleep next week! I was bummed!
btw - I tagged you on my blog for a little meme....if you need something to do! ha!