Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Tag-I'm it...

Okay, so I have been tagged by Christine and I thought it would be fun to try it out. Surprisingly, this was harder for me than I initially thought it would be.
Here are the rules:
Tell everyone three things you like about yourself.
Tag three people to play along.
Go on in peace.
So here are the 3 things I like about myself:
1. I'm organized and clean-to a fault. My house is always ready for company, I know where to find anything and it I love that clean feeling I get when I get something organized.
2. I'm flexible (no, not the bendy type...the no matter what I'm doing, I'll have some fun type). It doesn't take much to relax, enjoy myself and when things change, I can roll with the punches.
3. My devotion and loyalty to God, my family and friends. I am always looking for ways to grow and improve so that I might bring more glory to God in each of these areas.
And now to the fun...the three people I tag are:

0 comments: