Friday, March 26, 2010

Umm..what year is it?

Did I just sleep 13 years away?
Because last time I checked, that was the legal age to drive a motorcycle. And even then, he may not get to drive a motorcycle until WELL after that!
(in case you can't read the pic, this is an application for motorcyle insurance addressed to Noah)
Okay, so that's the rantings of a 3 year old's mother. His father (and uncles) will probably find a way to talk me into letting them both get motorcyles someday:), along with a lot of other crazy things. But for today, I can dream that he will never:
-cross the street without holding my hand
-withhold an "I love you"
-kiss any girl other than mommy
-jump out of an airplane
-watch anything other than animated movies:)
-go to an out of state college
- want to own a motorcycle
I love you Noah. Mommy can't help it that I want to keep you little forever!

3 comments:

Bennetts said...

Thanks for sharing this!!! I am now prepared to see something similar show up in the mail :o)

Anonymous said...

I should probably have the bank send the loan application first, then you can worry about insurance.
Robb

Unknown said...

Don't worry, Noah and Breven have enough Uncles to make sure that they have a full "boyhood" as they grow up. On second thought I guess you should worry, Noah and Breven have enough Uncles to make sure that they.......

Love you
Nonni