Tuesday, February 08, 2011

"Blizzard 2011"

Did you know what a blizzard is? I thought it was just a bunch of yummy ice cream you can get from Dairy Queen (okay, so Mama told me the name) Anyways, I learned this week what a blizzard is...

Its when Daddy gets to stay home from work but spends most of the morning outside with his snowblower.
And when Miss Lori comes over to help us shovel all that snow.
Its when I get all bundled up to build a snow fort and get to look forward to hot chocolate
And when we get to playout there for so long that B's cheeks turn red.
Wanna join us for the next blizzard?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEA! Nonni LOVES blizzards, even the ice cream ones! I will be right over to join you in playing in the snow. I might need to find some shoes first, oh and a coat might help! Noah and Breven you look like you are having fun all dressed up for the cold!!!!

Love you
Nonni