Monday, February 21, 2011

Brothers...

I love to watch the bond that the boys are developing. B is all about doing just as N does and that can be very, very good or very, very bad.
My snuggle bugs:)
I love that they want to help me in the kitchen. We were making a pie together. Breven, would you like some crackers with all that cheese!?!?!
Noah loves to play with shaving cream...so we thought we'd let B in on the fun. Yeah...not so much. I think B played for a minute and then he was finished, he did not like that feeling on his fingers:)
As all siblings, they have their moments of sharing and fighting. I love to come around the corner to find them like this-sharing a blanket, toys and some laughs.
And what brothers don't share a love of their Daddy's favorite team?!?!
And this one is just because.
We celebrated Lori's birthday a few weeks ago and I love that Noah is all into blowing out her candles with her. I am so thankful for their shared love of our precious neighbor.
God knew just where he was placing us when we put us so close to Miss Lori. Being so far from family, I wanted someone close by that the boys could go to to escape the crazy Mama:) and Lori is proving to be that person for them. They adore her and she is in turn showing them a Godly example of friendship and love. Thank you, Lori for loving my boys as your own!! We are so thankful for you!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The shaving cream extravaganza looks like so much fun. If I bring my own can of shaving cream, may I join you sometinme? I will bring my friend Aaron with me and mush his face in all the fun.
Love you all,
Poppi