Monday, February 28, 2011

B's party

How could we celebrate that the littlest boy in our house is 2? With food, of course!
First request from the birthday boy: Giant Cookie (yes I do think he is part cookie monster)
And my mom came through again:) One giant cookie with a fire truck on top-Perfect!
Getting ready for all his friends to come over and play. Okay so we know that he's really getting ready to make himself a huge pizza:) (which was request #2)
I love the middle of a party when everyone is comfortable, having fun and relaxed...really enjoying themselves.
I think he really likes being able to further support our favorite team.
Thanks Uncle J & Auntie Mary!
And how do you finish off a perfect party? Listening to your favorite story read by your favorite reader...Miss Lori, of course:)
I think this means the party was a sensational success!
And I just couldn't help but get this up here too...we wanted to get B his own bike for when we are outside. One that won't enable his innate ability to bruise every part of his body.
And I think this is definitely kid tested and parent approved!!

0 comments: