Monday, January 01, 2007

The best Christmas present ever!
He almost made it to midnight on New Years Eve:)

Don't you just want to love me forever?!?!


Uncle J and Noah bonding time

Three generations of Langness men!


Noah fits so well in his arms!

Hello! Will you be my friend?

Isn't Uncle J a natural?


What Poppi does best...help Noah get ready for his nap


9 lbs of cuteness!!!!!

Our first bath!!!! (and he really liked it)

Yet another busy week for us as we said goodbye to 2006. Poppi left on Thursday, and Jeremy arrived the same day. Aaron enjoyed his short work week of 2 days and Lolli (Patty) and I enjoyed spending time at home and getting into somewhat of a routine. I have so appreciated her help and I feel myself getting stronger every day. Its great that a trip out to the store doesn't wipe me out quite as much as it used to.

Uncle Jeremy is leaving today, and Lolli leaves on Thursday. Its hard to believe our long stretch of guests in the house is about to come to a close. I won't know what to do without someone around to hang out with during the day!

We hope you all have a prosperous New Year!!! May the Lord richly bless you as you start 2007.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL He is so adorable and already so photogenic! Too Cute!