Wednesday, January 17, 2007

On my first trip to Colorado, I got to see lots of things...my first real snow, the mountains (Mommy says they are her favorite), all my favorite people and some new special friends, dressed to kill:):):) and tried out a new outfit for the ladies:)(just kidding, Mommy says I'm not old enough yet) and took my first plane ride. It was great...I wasn't scared at all!!

Papa and Me

Gave Daddy his birthday present...time with me!!!


Learned some new Papa holds:)

I was pretty stylin' if I do say so myself


Hung out with Mommy and Daddy's friends


My buddy...Papa

Mommy and Daddy...I sure do love them


My new friend...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

My favorite picture is "Papa Holds" - what a treat to see little Noah at the wedding. Thanks so much Emily for letting Jan hold him. He is a charmer and a perfect gift to you. What great parents you are!!!!