Monday, January 08, 2007

Funny Story...In our lamaze class, our teacher told us to vacuum under the babies crib for a couple of days and then the baby would get so used to the noise, that you could then vacuum as much as you want without worrying about waking the baby. Well...Noah likes the sound of the vacuum so much thats one of the few things that will calm him down when he's really upset! Who knew!!!
Last night he was really upset and we had the vacuum out and as soon as we turned it on, he would settle right down and start fussing again as soon as we turned it off:) It seems our son likes the noise so much, he gets more upset when its quiet. And to think I even gave it a moments notice about whether we would have to work with him on being okay with the noise:):):)
He is getting more alert all the time and has even had times where he has shown his real smile:):)



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He looks like a little man! I can definately see Aaron in him. How cute!

Anonymous said...

Noah! Thank you for bringing your parents to see us and letting me indulge in your cuteness. I was honored to get to meet you in person and spend some time bonding. I love your parents as they are absolutely wonderful people and I can see you fit in perfectly in that family as you are just as sweet! I can't wait to play with you again. Give mommy and daddy a big hug for me and tell them thank you for letting you come over and that it meant alot.
Gladys

Anonymous said...

Well,here I try again! I appreciate your blogspot, the pictures, the "captions" and the up to date notes of what's happening and/or happened. It was great to be together again!! Love, Lolli/Mom